Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Blog feedback and Learner Response.


WWW: Your Key Concepts film poster analysis is a good piece of work – clearly researched and engaging with elements of the text. We need more work like this! 

>EBI: Unfinished work is the major issue – this suggests a lack of care and attention that you need to urgently address if you want to achieve your full potential. You haven’t completed the final question on the initial 10 question blog task (on the female Doctor) and you haven’t completed the analysis of your own advert for denotation and connotation. I’m delighted you’re aiming for a grade 7 or 8 in Media but unless your organization and attention to detail improves then it’s unlikely to happen.

LR: Complete the unfinished work. Then, reflect on your first month of Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course? How can you improve the depth and detail of your media analysis?
`` LR: I think my strongest piece of work was Key Concepts film poster analysis as I have watched the film a couple of times and I have done some research about it. I think the weakest piece of work was the fruit bowl as I have never used photoshop and it took a lot of time to get confident in photoshop.
I have completed the final question on the initial 10 question blog task (on the female Doctor) and I have finished the analysis of your own advert for denotation and connotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of Intent: task

Your name Samir Ewas Statement of Intent Introduction Horror film title : 7 minutes of hell .    Tagline : the clock that always stops. or t...